Stress Relief  

Posted by Nurul Izza Mohd Nor in

There are many ways to relief stress.Some will go with yoga, meditation and more other relaxation techniques.I used to practice yoga for two years until the exercise is declared 'haram' to Muslims.I really love doing yoga as it keeps me fit,relax,tone my body and help me to loose the unwanted fat!But now I have to find something else to release stress.Having pets such as cats,rabbits etc is one of the best way.Living at student's apartment does not allow me to have any pets.There's a park close to my apartment and every morning and evening I walk pass through the park to go to my office and return home.Seeing the ducks happily playing in the lake make me feel relief.My husband and I will feed the duck once a week with bread.We really enjoy watching the ducks and birds as well fighting to grab the bread. Finally,I discover a good way to relief stress by feeding the ducks and birds!Love the nature,and the nature will love you back!hahahaha...

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 at Saturday, May 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment