Happy Birthday to Me  

Posted by Nurul Izza Mohd Nor in


It's my birthday today!I'm one year wiser -->27yo...dun worry,it's just a number.hahaha...I'm trying to comfort myself but the most important is i'm still young at heart.This is my first birthday as a wife and I was wondering what my hubby is going to do.When the clock struck to 12am on the 2nd of july,he was the first one wished me and gave me warm kisses.ooopppps!He made surprises for me as well.He gave me a birthday card by putting it between books in my bag and only realized it when I was about to leave home for uni!Then another surprise was birthday cake ( 2 slices of st.michel's cheese cake...yummmy!) and sushi for dinner!Thanks dear...I love u so much!

St.Michel's Cheese Cake

Yoyogi Sushi

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 2, 2009 at Thursday, July 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment